This course is suitable for learners who have completed a Motor Vehicle Level 2 Diploma qualification.
- Health and Safety and Good Housekeeping in the Automotive Environment
- Skills in Supporting Job Roles in the Automotive Work Environment.
- Skills in Materials, Fabrication and Tools and Measuring Devices used in the Automotive Environment
- Diagnosing and Rectification of Light Vehicle Engine Faults
- Diagnosing and Rectification of Light Vehicle Chassis System Faults
- Diagnosing and Rectification of Light Vehicle Transmission and Driveline faults
- Diagnosing and Rectification of Light Vehicle Auxiliary Electrical Faults
Assessment of the knowledge associated with this qualification varies and includes verbal questioning, observed tasks, written course work and online tests.Students may progress onto a Level 3 Apprenticeship (subject to meeting the entry criteria and requirements related to the apprenticeship course).
Suitability - Who should attend?
GCSE grade C/4 or above in Maths, English or equivalent Functional Skills (Level 2) qualifications in Maths and English, or completion of a suitable Level 2 Motor Vehicle qualification. You may also be asked to complete an assessment of your current knowledge relating to the Motor Industry. Successful interview with a Motor Vehicle tutor. Your attendance from your previous college course must equal, or exceed 90% (actual attendance).
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Nationally recognised qualification
Kingston College - Apprenticeship Training
We have worked with large and well known employers such as British Airways, L'Oreal and South West Trains for many years. We are proud to have some of the highest success rates of any College around and we are loved...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!