A three day introduction to the AutoCAD software.
AutoCAD is a powerful programme which allows designers and architects to create 2D and 3D computer aided designs. This three day course is intended to familiarise students with the different 2D tools available and to teach them the foundations of the software. Our experienced tutors will introduce students to the core skills of the program; taking them from complete beginners, to a level where they can be confident in their ability to generate and work with accurate scale plans and visuals. This course is open to applicants with basic technical drawing skills and intermediate computer literacy. Using hands on exercises, you will learn features, commands and methods for creating, editing, dimensioning, annotating and printing AutoCAD drawings.
Training Course Content
- Taking the AutoCAD tour
- Creating basic drawings
- Manipulating objects
- Drawing organisation and inquiry commands
- Altering objects
- Working with layouts
- 2D drafting and Annotating
- Hatching objects
- Working with reusable content
- Creating additional drawing objects
- Plotting your drawings
- Creating drawing templates.
Course delivery details
- All materials for this course are included in the course fee including the use of a PC laptop for each student.
- Breakfast refreshments and a delicious light lunch will be provided on the first day of the course. While a vegetarian option is made available, we are unable to cater to specific food intolerances or food allergies
KLC School of Design
KLC School of Design is part of West Dean College and specialises in teaching interior and garden design from short courses up to BA (Hons) both on site in our teaching studios at Chelsea Harbour, London on online form wherever...