Master of Laws (LLM) in International Law by Distance Learning
One of these unique programmes will enable you to:
- Gain a competitive advantage in difficult market conditions - increase your skills at this crucial time
- Achieve a recognised UK university qualification while combining full-time employment with study
- Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately and help further your career
Suitability - Who should attend?
The courses have been designed for business executives and professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds and organisations. The courses are particularly suited to:
- Finance Directors
- HR Professionals
- Company Secretaries
- Owner Managers
and will be relevant to those involved in the fields of: Medical Law and Ethics; International Human Rights Law; Business Law; Food Law; Employment Law; Environmental Law and Sports Law.
- Postgraduate certificate - £3,500
- Postgraduate diploma - £6,300
- LLM - £8,700
- Accelerated LLM - £9,000
Professional Courses in Law, Energy, Security and Business Management
KNect365 Learning brings together leading practitioners across industries, educators and academic institutes to provide expert knowledge to our customers. Part of Informa’s global group of insight-led brands, KNect365 Learning deliver courses for professional, bespoke business solutions and digital learning to...
Find out more about this Master of Laws (LLM) in International Law by Distance Learning course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!