CITB Health and Safety Awareness - CSCS Card
The first step to reducing risks on a construction site is recognising all types of hazard that may be present. This course is eligible for the CITB Levy, Grants and Funding Scheme
Know-How Training & Consultancy Ltd offers a one-day course for health and safety awareness in Liverpool to individuals looking to obtain a CSCS Labourers (Green) Card.
You may also take the CITB Health and Safety Awareness to prepare for the CITB Construction Skills Health, Safety and Environment test (CSCS). This course is also a great option for individuals who seek a refresher training to prepare for operations in the construction or building sector. The CITB course for health and safety awareness also makes an alternative route to the QCF Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment course.
Ultimately, this training course highlights self-awareness, hazards, and health and safety on construction sites.
Suitability - Who should attend?
English competency at an operative level is required, but the content of the course is suited to all ability levels.
The next level would be to attend a supervisor specialist skills course or the Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
After your one-day course for health and safety awareness in Liverpool, you should be able to:
- Have a basic understanding of construction site Health and Safety Laws
- Have an understanding of your obligations regarding unsafe activities, in order to prevent accidents
- Understand the importance of accident prevention
- Understand the need for risk assessments and method statements
- Understand the importance of applying safe work processes as well as asking for help and guidance when feeling uncertain
- Recognise the importance of your role and how it relates to the site control and management
- Identify and implement better safety standards in the workplace
- Identify the different kinds of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and their uses
- Identify hazardous substances and how to handle them properly
- Know how to report unsafe acts to prevent accidents
Why choose Know-How Training and Consultancy Ltd
CITB Approved Training Organisation
Professional and Quality Training
Know-How Training and Consultancy Ltd
At Know-How Training & Consultancy we deliver quality health and safety training & consultancy. Our Trainers are consultants to various SMEs. We have a professional team of accredited training consultants, each have a wealth of skill, knowledge and experience to...
Average rating 5Based on 5 reviews
Find out more about this CITB Health and Safety Awareness - CSCS Card course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams
1,790 GBP-1,960 GBP