Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and LeadershipKP Training & Consulting Limited
CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management & Leadership
This two-day CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management & Leadership training programme resulting in a Level 5 Chartered Management Institute Certificate. The certificate course is designed for middle managers and those aspiring to senior management who intend to acquire key skills such as managing resources, recruitment and information management.
The course will allow delegates to focus on developing individual management styles and core skills in areas such as communication, financial control and marketing planning according to delegate requirements and choice of units.
To gain the Level 5 CMI Certificate, delegates will need to complete an externally assessed assignment of approximately 3500 words per unit within the timeframe provided.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Management & Leadership - Level 5 CMI Certificate training course is intended for middle management professionals or professionals considering to move into a senior management position.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of this Management & Leadership - Level 5 CMI Certificate training course and subsequent external assessment, delegates will receive the following awards, depending on units completed:
- Awards Qualification: minimum 6 credits, 60 leaning hours
- Certificate qualification: minimum 13 credits, 130 learning hours
Training Course Content
This Management & Leadership - Level 5 CMI Certificate is a flexible training course that provides learners with the flexibility to choose from the following units (maximum 2 units) to gain the certificate.
- Personal development as a manager and leader - 6 credits
- Information based decision making - 7 credits
- Performance management - 9 credits
- Resource management - 7 credits
- Meeting stakeholder and quality needs - 6 credits
- Conducting a management project - 10 credits
- Financial control - 9 credits
- Marketing planning - 9 credits
- Project development and control - 6 credits
- Human resource development - 6 credits
- Managing recruitment and selection - 7 credits
- Being a leader - 7 credits
- Leadership practice - 7 credits
- Introduction to management and leadership - 7 credits
- Operational risk management - 7 credits
- Organisational corporate social responsibility - 7 credits
Learners need to complete any combination of units to a minimum of 6 credits to achieve the Awards qualifications and a minimum of 13 credits to achieve the Certificate qualifications.
This Management & Leadership - Level 5 CMI Certificate training course is priced at £2250 per delegate. This price includes:
- CMI Membership
*Price may vary between course dates
KP Training & Consulting: Provider of Cutting Edge Management Training & Consulting Solutions with a Difference
KP Training & Consulting is a London based training organisation dedicated to offering businesses and individuals solutions for developing their workforce, improving productivity and achieving company objectives. The key focus of KP Training & Consulting is to fulfill the individual...
Find out more about this CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!