Administrative Skills for Personal Assistants - Level 2London Business Training & Consulting
Administrative Skills for Personal Assistants - Level 2
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Communication as one of the fundamental functions of an office, and a process essential for all forms of business.
- How to prepare reports as a summary of information.
- The techniques aimed at increasing efficiency and productivity.
- The requirement of secretarial and clerical services for efficient administration.
- How to ensure all office expenses incurred are productive.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Personal assistants
- Administrative staff
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
- Common barriers to communication
- Effective communication
- Oral communication
- Written communication
- Report writing
- Types of reports
- Specimen of reports
- Precis writing
Work Improvement and Work Measurement
- Method study
- Method improvement
- Uses and applications of work sampling
- Standardisation and work simplification
- Qualifications of a secretary
- Types of secretaries
- Clerical services
- Reception services
Control of Office Costs
- Methods of cost reduction and cost saving
- Establishing budgets
- Types of budgets
- Supervisory control
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Administrative Skills for Personal Assistants - Level 2 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!