Advanced Customer Relationship ManagementLondon Business Training & Consulting
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- What CRM is, the costs it creates and the benefits it delivers.
- The many varied contexts in which CRM is used.
- CRM technologies that are deployed.
- How CRM can be implemented.
- How CRM practices and technologies are used to enhance the achievement of marketing, sales, and service objectives throughout the customer lifecycle stages of customer acquisition, retention and development, whilst simultaneously supporting broader organisational goals.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Sales and marketing directors, managers, executives, practitioners and staff.
- Senior and mid-level managers who are involved in customer relationship management (CRM) programmes and system implementations, whether in a marketing department, the sales force or the service centre.
- Contemporary CRM professionals who sell products or services, to consumers or businesses.
- Senior managers who realise that profitable customers are their company’s greatest asset and seek guidance to retain them.
- Those who wish to understand the CRM landscape that covers the vastness between operational and strategic CRM, with an overview of customer-related data and data mining.
- Managers looking to take customer-centred strategies to the next level.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
Understanding Customer Relationships
- Introduction to CRM
- Understanding relationships
- Managing the customer lifecycle – customer acquisition
- Managing the customer lifecycle – customer retention and development
- Customer portfolio management
- How to deliver customer-experienced value
- Managing customer experience
- Sales force automation
- Marketing automation
- Service automation
- Developing and managing customer-related databases
- Structured and unstructured data
- Data integration, warehousing and marts
- Knowledge management
- Using customer-related data
- Three ways to generate analytical insight
- Privacy issues
Realising the Benefits of CRM
- Planning to succeed
- Implementing CRM
- The future
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Advanced Customer Relationship Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!