Capital Structure and Financial Ratio Analysis
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How to calculate and interpret ratios that enable you to comment on a business’s capital structure, investment returns, and performance.
- The limitations of ratio analysis.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Those who wish to understand the implications of decisions made across a range of financial accounting issues
- Those who wish to develop the ability to analyse, interpret, and question the accounting information they may encounter in a business context.
- Those who wish to acquire a sound appreciation of accounting and finance in order to communicate and succeed in the business world.
- Non-accounting staff who desire a practical introduction to the fundamentals of financial accounting
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
Capital Structure and Investment Ratios
- Capital structure
- Investment ratios
- Limitations of ratio analysis
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Capital Structure and Financial Ratio Analysis course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!