Cash Flow ManagementLondon Business Training & Consulting
Cash Flow Management
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The importance of cash management to a business.
- How to interpret a cash budget and identify potential problems.
- How to formulate strategies for improving cash flow and liquidity.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Managers who wish to improve their analytical skills and use accounting and finance tools for managerial advantage.
- Those who wish to understand and use accounting knowledge for operational and management decision making.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
- How much cash does a business need?
- Methods of establishing cash balances
- Cash forecasting: the cash budget
- Cash management: strategies for improving cash flow
- Interpreting and analysing a cash-flow forecast
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Cash Flow Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!