Consolidated Financial Statements Reporting
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Accounting for simple parent and subsidiary business combinations, where one company acquires control of another.
- Accounting requirements for IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements.
- Accounting requirements for IFRS 12 Disclose of Interests in Other Entities.
- Accounting requirements for IAS 27 Separate Financial Statements.
- Accounting requirements for IFRS 3 Business Combinations.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Accounting and financial specialists
- Those who wish to understand how to interpret the financial statements of business entities
- Those who wish to learn the mechanics of preparing financial statements under IFRS
- Individuals charged with the responsibility of providing financial information about a reporting entity that is useful to users in making decisions
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
Consolidated Financial Statements
- Associates, joint arrangements and statements of cash flow
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Find out more about this Consolidated Financial Statements Reporting course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
Corporate Training for Teams