Corporate CommunicationLondon Business Training & Consulting
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How corporate communication is conceptualised and practiced, recognising the implications of different perspectives.
- The influence of different ways of conceptualising corporate communication (from a marketing as opposed to a PR or organisational communication mindset) when reviewing public relations practice and the implications of this.
- How to select effective frameworks for analysing the purpose and practice of corporate communication - using concepts of legitimacy and social capital - to identify key objectives.
- That the ability to practice corporate communication in particular ways is affected by how the function is placed within (or integrated into) organisational structures.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Chief Communications Officers
- Public relations and communications directors, managers, practitioners and staff.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
- The purpose of corporate communication (or frameworks for practice)
- Corporate communication in practice
- The organisational context: how corporate communication fits into organisational structures
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Find out more about this Corporate Communication course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!