Costing for Pricing Decisions
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Appropriate costing methods for pricing.
- The potential impact of different competitive environments on pricing.
- Appropriate pricing strategies to fit different markets and products/services.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Managers who wish to improve their analytical skills and use accounting and finance tools for managerial advantage.
- Those who wish to understand and use accounting knowledge for operational and management decision making.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- The accountant’s perspective – costing and pricing
- Absorption costing and full-cost-plus pricing
- Marginal-cost-plus pricing
- Activity-based costing (ABC) pricing
- Life-cycle costing and pricing
- The economist’s perspective
- The marketer’s perspective
- Combining the three perspectives: establishing an appropriate pricing strategy
- Pricing strategies
- Target pricing and target costing
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Costing for Pricing Decisions course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!