Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The structure of the common stock market, the regulators of equity markets, the venues available to investors for executing trades, and how orders are executed.
- The strategies employed by investors in the common stock market, the notion of pricing efficiency and its impact on the type of strategy that should be selected.
- The various types of trading strategies, and the issues associated with high-frequency trading.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Financial regulators
- Individual and institutional investors and borrowers.
- Those who wish to understand financial product innovation with an emphasis on risk management and regulatory reform.
- Those who wish to understand the wide range of instruments for financing, investing, and controlling risk in today’s financial markets.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
- The structure of the common stock market
- Common stock strategies and trading arrangements
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Equity Markets course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!