Financial Accounting – Company Accounts
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How to prepare a statement of profit or loss and a statement of comprehensive income for a limited company.
- How to prepare a statement of financial position for a limited company.
- The purpose of a statement of changes in equity.
- The importance of reliable corporate governance.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Those who wish to understand the implications of decisions made across a range of financial accounting issues.
- Those who wish to develop the ability to analyse, interpret, and question the accounting information they may encounter in a business context.
- Those who wish to acquire a sound appreciation of accounting and finance in order to communicate and succeed in the business world.
- Non-accounting staff who desire a practical introduction to the fundamentals of financial accounting.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- The statement of profit or loss
- The statement of changesin equity
- The statement offinancial position
- Intangible assets
- Revaluing assets
- The statement ofcomprehensive income
- Corporate governance
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Financial Accounting – Company Accounts course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!