HRM Practices and ProcessesLondon Business Training & Consulting
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- All components of HRM and a range of contemporary issues.
- Resourcing and talent management – HR planning, recruitment and selection.
- Performance management.
- Learning & development, and recent views on knowledge management.
- Employee involvement and participation (EIP) and the push for employee engagement.
- Multiple ways in which employees can be rewarded at work.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- HR managers and executives
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior HR officers and assistants who wish to understand and contribute to the development and implementation of HRM within their organisations.
- Small-business owners and managers responsible for the people function within their organisations.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
Resourcing and Talent Management
- Human resource planning, turnover and retention
- Talent management
- Defining jobs and creating person specifications
- Recruitment methods
- Differing paradigms of selection
- Performance management systems
- Induction and employee socialisation
- Performance review
- Reinforcing performance standards
Learning and Knowledge Development
- The process of learning
- The training cycle
- A review of some contemporary L&D interventions
- Managing knowledge
Employee Involvement and Participation: Creating Engagement and Voice in the Workplace
- The meaning of employee involvement and participation
- From direct EIP to employee engagement
- Representative participation
- The links between informal and formal EIP
- Embedding EIP at work
- Reward management in context
- Types of payment scheme
- Job evaluation
- Equal value considerations
- Non-pay benefits as part of the package
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Find out more about this HRM Practices and Processes course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,200 GBP-4,435 GBP