Introduction to Auditing and Assurance ServicesLondon Business Training & Consulting
Introduction to Auditing and Assurance Services
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Assurance services, including auditing and the role of CPA firms and other organisations in performing audits of financial statements and other information.
- Audit reports, which are the final product of audits.
- The regulation and oversight of CPA firms through ethical standards and the legal responsibilities of auditors.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Internal auditors and government auditors.
- Employees of certified public accounting (CPA) firms.
- Those interested in up-to-date coverage of globally recognised auditing concepts with practical examples of the implementation of those concepts in real-world settings.
- Those interested in the most important internationally recognised concepts of auditing to aid their audit decision making and evidence accumulation in today’s complex, global auditing environment.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
The Auditing Profession
- The demand for auditing and other assurance services
- The CPA profession
- Audit reports
- Professional ethics
- Legal liability
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Introduction to Auditing and Assurance Services course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!