Introduction to Financial Reporting and Accounting
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand the main issues covered in introductory financial accounting, which are concerned with the preparation of the main financial statements.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Accounting and financial specialists.
- Those who wish to understand how to interpret the financial statements of business entities.
- Those who wish to learn the mechanics of preparing financial statements under IFRS.
- Individuals charged with the responsibility of providing financial information about a reporting entity that is useful to users in making decisions.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- Financial reporting
- The difference between profit and cash flow
- Qualitative characteristics
- Financial accounting
- Limited companies’ financial statements
- Accruals principle
- Pulling everything together
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Introduction to Financial Reporting and Accounting course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!