Introduction to IPSAS
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Global developments within public sector accounting.
- The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) and its expanding role.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Accounting and financial specialists, professionals, practitioners and policy makersemployed within national, state/provincial and local governments; government ministries, departments, programs, boards, commissions, and agencies; public sector social security funds, trusts, and statutory authorities; and International governmental organisations.
- Accounting and finance staff of public sector entities that intend to embrace IPSAS, and thereby upgrade the reporting, the accountability and the transparency of their organisations.
- Public administrators encountering important challenges in reducing the distance between accounting systems within countries as well as across borders, through a move towards harmonisation of accounting practices in the public sector.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
Introducing Public Sector Accounting
- IPSAS and public sector entities
- Why converge public sector accounting practices?
- The IPSASB
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Introduction to IPSAS course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!