Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Leadership and TeamsLondon Business Training & Consulting
Leadership and Teams
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Be able to appraise critically the different theoretical models used to explain how teams operate.
- Have gained insight into your own approach to working in a team.
- Understand some of the advantages and dangers of working collaboratively in a team.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Leaders of organisations with the responsibility to steer their firms in times of change, whilst motivating and inspiring their teams.
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Senior managers and executives.
- Team members who wish to know of the principles and practice of strategic leadership to support and complement the contribution of their leaders.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
Leadership and Teams
- Team models theories
- Normative team models
- Descriptive team models
- Individual role models – Belbin’s approach
- Margerison-McCann team management wheel
- Time or phase-based models
- Team mental model
- Distributed leadership
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Leadership and Teams course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.