Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Leadership Behavioural Models
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Be able to understand how behaviours and skills became important in the study of leadership.
- Grasp the challenges using this approach to analyse leaders.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Senior managers and executives.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- Foundation principles
- What are ‘leadership behaviours’?
- Organisational implications
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Leadership Behavioural Models course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.