Marketing Communications - SponsorshipLondon Business Training & Consulting
Marketing Communications – Sponsorship
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How sponsorship activities have developed and the main characteristics of these forms of communications.
- Reasons for the use of sponsorship and the types of objectives that might be set.
- How sponsorship might work.
- The variety and different forms of sponsorship activities.
- Reasons why sponsorship has become an important part of the communications mix.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
- Those who wish to understand how brands create communications and engage audiences in brand conversations.
- Those employed by governmental, charitable, other not-for-profit and third-sector organisations who need to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- Those who wish to develop insights into the reasoning behind the marketing communications activities used by organisations.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
- The growth and development of sponsorship
- Sponsorship objectives
- How sponsorship might work
- Types of sponsorship
- The role of sponsorship in the communications mix
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Find out more about this Marketing Communications - Sponsorship course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!