Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Different levels of a proposition.
- Various types of product propositions and particular concepts relating to the management of products, including the product lifecycle.
- The relationship between product and service offerings and the product-service spectrum.
- Processes and issues associated with innovating new propositions.
- How new propositions are adopted by markets.
- The concept of price elasticity of demand.
- Price, and its relationship with costs, quality, and value.
- How customers perceive price.
- Pricing strategies and how to price new offerings.
- Cost-, competitor-, demand-, and value-oriented approaches to pricing.
- How pricing operates in the business-to-business setting.
- The role and configuration of the marketing communications mix.
- Characteristics of each of the primary tools, messages, and media.
- Criteria that should be used to select the right communications mix.
- The changing marketing communications landscape.
- Principles and issues associated with integrated marketing communications.
- Digital marketing and social media marketing.
- How digitisation is transforming marketing practice.
- Key techniques in digital marketing and social media marketing.
- How practitioners measure the effectiveness of social media marketing.
- Crowdsourcing and how it can be harnessed for marketing.
- Characteristics and principal types of brands and branding.
- Ways in which brands work through associations and personalities.
- How branding has evolved, utilising relational, and co-creation perspectives.
- How brands can be built.
- Principal issues associated with branding in services, B2B, internal, and global contexts.
- Issues and activities associated with brand equity and why branding is important to marketing messages.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
New Proposition Development and Innovation
- Product levels
- Classifying products
- Product range, line, and mix
- Product lifecycles
- Development propositions for products and services
- Service development
- The process of adoption
- Diffusion theory
Price and Customer Value Decisions
- Price elasticity of demand
- The concept of pricing and cost
- The relationship between pricing and propositional costs
- Pricing management
Configuring the Marketing Communications Mix
- Selecting the right tools
- Marketing communications messages
- The media
- Other promotional methods and approaches
- Integrated marketing communications
Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Evolution of the internet
- Evolution of social media
- Digital marketing communications
- Legal and ethical considerations
- How brands work: associations and personalities
- Brand names
- Types of brand
- Branding strategies
- How to build brands
- Brand co-creation
- Sector branding
- Brand equity
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Find out more about this Marketing Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
450 GBP-599 GBP
450 GBP-599 GBP
850 GBP-1,125 GBP