This course will bring an expansive understanding of the theoretical and practical issues with marketing management. The focus of the modules reflects the changing marketing landscape and the tools required to excel in the field. When organizational success is underpinned by acquiring and retaining customers, marketing is conceivably the most important commercial discipline. Marketing management will nourish you with contemporary core concepts that can be applied to the marketplace.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Marketing Managers, Senior Managers, Brand Managers
- Account Directors, Corporate Communications Team, Data Scientists
- Marketing Directors, Design Directors
- Directors, Leaders and Entrepreneurs
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Harness advanced marketing management principles and applying it to the marketing plan.
- Align both the marketing and branding strategy for Strategic Business Units (SBU’s).
- Troubleshoot under performing aspects and revolutionize marketing management in the organization.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
Training Course Content
Market Planning – Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning
- - Segmentation Analysis
- - Targeting Consumers
- - Market Positioning and Repositioning Strategy
- - Building Customer Profile
Understanding Product Life Cycles
- - Product Life Cycle Planning
- - Scaling Growth
- - Managing Transitions and Declines
- - Cross Product Service Strategies
Marketing Communications, Branding and Design
- - Create Winning Marketing Campaigns
- - Branding Principles
- - Design Management
- - Integrated Marketing Solutions
Managing a Marketing Budget
- - Managing Budget
- - Handling Constraints
- - Delivering Return on Investment (RoI)
- - Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- - Action Planning
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Course Price: £3415.00 + VAT
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consultancy service provider. LBTC offers 600 management training courses in sixteen (16) subject categories of durations ranging from 1 day to 11 weeks. This includes 90-minute interactive live...