Operations Process Technology StrategyLondon Business Training & Consulting
Operations Process Technology Strategy
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The analytical dimensions for identifying the technical, managerial and ‘operations strategy’ characteristics of technology.
- The technology options that exist, ‘why’ potential investments in process technology investments work in practice, and ‘how’ to make such investments work in practice.
- The risks associated with implementation due to the number of high-profile failures and claims of waste that seem to go hand-in-hand with such investments.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Chief operations officers and chief executive officers
- Operations directors and managers
- Heads of departments
- Senior operations executives, officers and staff
- Those who wish to gain a comprehensive understanding of the interaction between operational resources and market requirements.
- Those who wish to transform their companies’ prospects through the way they manage their operations resources strategically, turning their operations capabilities into a formidable asset.
- Those who wish to use operations strategy as a major source of competitive advantage in for-profit businesses or the route to achieving social welfare in not-for-profit enterprises.
- Those who appreciate operations strategy as central, ubiquitous and vital to any organisation’s sustained success.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
Process Technology Strategy
- Process technology should reflect volume and variety
- The product-process matrix
- The challenges of information technology (IT)
- Evaluating process technology
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Operations Process Technology Strategy course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!