Performance Measurement and Governance in Procurement
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The key areas that should be considered when measuring and evaluating procurement performance.
- The methods, techniques and performance measures that can be used.
- How to conduct a purchasing audit as a tool to improve procurement performance.
- The role and importance of governance in procurement.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Professional managers in trade and industry, active in purchasing or supply chain management, who are interested in opportunities for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement and supply function of their organisations.
- Those who supervise procurement staff directly or indirectly.
- Those who come from a non-procurement background and are interested in the latest developments in procurement.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
Performance Measurement and Governance
- How to assess performance of our suppliers and contractors?
- Setting service quality, efficiency and effectiveness performance measures
- Using e-procurement tools to deliver an efficient and transparent internal process
- Procurement audit as a management tool
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Performance Measurement and Governance in Procurement course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!