Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Procurement PlanningLondon Business Training & Consulting
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How to develop and improve a sustainable supply chain.
- The basic supply chain concepts.
- How supply chain activities can be structured within organisations.
- The structure of the procurement function within organisations.
- The major tasks, responsibilities and competences of purchasing and how to organise these.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Professional managers in trade and industry, active in purchasing or supply chain management, who are interested in opportunities for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement and supply function of their organisations.
- Those who supervise procurement staff directly or indirectly.
- Those who come from a non-procurement background and are interested in the latest developments in procurement.
- Those who are interested in procurement and supply management in its broadest sense.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Materials requirements planning
- Basic logistics structures
- Just-in-time management
- Elements of the procurement information system
- Co-ordination problems between procurement and logistics
Organisation and Structure
- Factors influencing the location of procurement in the organisation
- Levels of tasks, responsibilities and authority
- Organisational structures within procurement
- Job profiles
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Procurement Planning course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.