Procurement Risk ManagementLondon Business Training & Consulting
Procurement Risk Management
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The risk landscape of those situations where the customer company relies on suppliers to meet their obligations as set out in the purchase order or contract.
- The big issues that affect a whole supply market sector.
- The bigger steps that need to be taken to mitigate procurement fraud.
- How to survive disruptions and resume progress towards desired goals.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Professional managers in trade and industry, active in purchasing or supply chain management, who are interested in opportunities for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement and supply function of their organisations.
- Those who supervise procurement staff directly or indirectly.
- Those who come from a non-procurement background and are interested in the latest developments in procurement.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
- Why risk management is key to procurement effectiveness
- Typical supply chain risks
- Assessing probability and analysing impact
- Methods of managing procurement risk
- The role for contracts as a risk management tool
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Procurement Risk Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!