Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Project Resource Management
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The variety of constraints that can affect a project, making scheduling and planning difficult.
- How to apply resource-loading techniques to project schedules to identify potential resource over-
- How to apply resource-levelling procedures to project activities over the baseline schedule using appropriate prioritisation heuristics.
- The steps necessary to effectively smooth resource requirements across the project life cycle.
- Resource management within a multi-project environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Chief operations officers
- Project and operations directors, managers, practitioners and team members.
- Those who wish to take a holistic, integrated approach to managing projects, addressing both technical and management challenges.
- Those who wish to place an equal emphasis on both individual project execution and the strategic perspective, to be equipped with the means with which to manage projects at both the programme and portfolio levels.
- Those who wish to broaden their focus beyond the traditional project management activities of planning and scheduling, project control, and termination, to a more general, inclusive, and hence, more valuable perspective of the project management process.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- The basics of resource constraints
- Resource loading
- Resource levelling
- Resource-loading charts
- Managing resources in multi-project environments
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Project Resource Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.