Project Scope Management
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The importance of scope management for project success.
- The significance of developing a scope statement.
- How to construct a Work Breakdown Structure for a project.
- How to develop a Responsibility Assignment Matrix for a project.
- The roles of changes and configuration management in assessing project scope.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Chief operations officers
- Project and operations directors, managers, practitioners and team members.
- Those who wish to take a holistic, integrated approach to managing projects, addressing both technical and management challenges.
- Those who wish to place an equal emphasis on both individual project execution and the strategic perspective, to be equipped with the means with which to manage projects at both the programme and portfolio levels.
- Those who wish to broaden their focus beyond the traditional project management activities of planning and scheduling, project control, and termination, to a more general, inclusive, and hence, more valuable perspective of the project management process.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- Conceptual development
- The scope statement
- Work authorisation
- Scope reporting
- Control systems
- Project closeout
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Project Scope Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.