Public Sector Finance - CostingLondon Business Training & Consulting
Public Sector Finance – Costing
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Calculate total cost, average cost, direct cost, indirect cost, personnel cost, operating cost, and capital cost.
- Perform cost allocation.
- Use cost depreciation methods.
- Apply average cost to determine efficiency.
- Understand the concepts of present value, future value, time value of money, discount rate.
- Apply present value of cost in cost comparison.
- Apply annualized cost in cost comparison.
- Understand fixed cost, variable cost, marginal cost, and incremental cost.
- Apply marginal cost in decision making.
- Apply incremental cost in decision making.
- Calculate the net present value and the benefit/cost ratio.
- Understand conditions to which a cost-benefit analysis applies.
- Apply the cost-benefit analysis in decision making.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Financial and budget personnel in governments.
- Anyone who is interested in governmental finance.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
- Cost classification
- Total cost estimation
- Average cost estimation
- Calculating present value
- Calculating annualised cost
Incremental Cost Analysis
- Introduction to cost-benefit analysis
- Issues in cost-benefit analysis
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Public Sector Finance - Costing course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!