Public Sector Strategy - Leadership RolesLondon Business Training & Consulting
Public Sector Strategy – Leadership RolesUpon completion of this course, you will be able to understand what leaders will need to do to get started with the strategic planning and to make it work.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Elected and appointed policymakers, managers, and planners in governments, public agencies, and non-profit organisations who are responsible for and who want to learn more about strategic planning and management.
- City council members, mayors, city managers, administrators, and planners.
- Sheriffs, police chiefs, fire chiefs, and their staffs.
- School board members, administrators, and staff.
- County commissioners, administrators, and planners.
- Governors, state cabinet secretaries, administrators, and planners.
- Chief executive officers, chief administrative officers, chief financial officers, and chief information officers.
- Executive directors, deputy directors, and unit directors.
- Presidents and vice presidents.
- Boards of directors of non-profit organisations.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
Leadership Roles in making Strategic Planning work
- Understanding the context
- Sponsoring the process
- Championing the process
- Facilitating the process
- Fostering collective leadership (and followership)
- Using dialogue and deliberation to create a meaningful process
- Making and implementing decisions in arenas
- Enforcing norms, settling disputes and managing residual conflicts
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Public Sector Strategy - Leadership Roles course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!