Quality Management Self Assessment, Models and Quality Awards
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Quality awards and self-assessment and its role in the advancement of TQM.
- Various ways of undertaking self-assessment against a Business Excellence Model.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Chief officers, directors andheads of departments who wish to play a greater role in determining the quality policy within their organisations.
- Senior management team members who wish to create the strategic dialogue, organisational environment, atmosphere, values and behaviour in which total quality management (TQM) can achieve its potential.
- Those who wish to create an organisational culture in which each person in every department is fully committed to improving their own performance and is dedicated to satisfying their internal customers’ needs and future expectations.
- Middle and first-line management who wish to play a key role in putting the principles of TQM in place at the sharp end of their organisation.
- Management consultants
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
Self-assessment, models andquality awards
- Quality, TQM and excellence
- Award models
- The self-assessment process
- Success factors forself-assessment
- Difficulties with self-assessment
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Quality Management Self Assessment, Models and Quality Awards course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!