Reward ManagementLondon Business Training & Consulting
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The importance of linking pay schemes to wider organisational goals and other HR strategies.
- How well-devised reward management practices can contribute to enhanced employee motivation and satisfaction at work.
- The principal characteristics of other elements of the benefits package and their implications for HR practice.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- HR managers and executives
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior HR officers and assistants who wish to understand and contribute to the development and implementation of HRM within their organisations.
- Small-business owners and managers responsible for the people function within their organisations.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
- Reward management in context
- Types of payment scheme
- Job evaluation
- Equal value considerations
- Non-pay benefits as part of the package
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Reward Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!