Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Reward ManagementLondon Business Training & Consulting
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The importance of linking pay schemes to wider organisational goals and other HR strategies.
- How well-devised reward management practices can contribute to enhanced employee motivation and satisfaction at work.
- The principal characteristics of other elements of the benefits package and their implications for HR practice.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- HR managers and executives
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior HR officers and assistantswho wish to understand and contribute to the development and implementation of HRM within their organisations.
- Small-business owners and managers responsible for the people function within their organisations.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- Reward management in context
- Types of payment scheme
- Job evaluation
- Equal value considerations
- Non-pay benefits as part of the package
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Find out more about this Reward Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.