Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- That salesperson selection is a key to ultimate selling success.
- Interview and selection procedures in the context of recruiting salespeople.
- The advantages and drawbacks of certain tests and procedures related to selection.
- Certain motivation theories in the context of selling.
- Motivation in practice.
- How to set sales targets and quotas.
- What is required to be a successful leader.
- How to organise suitable sales training programmes and evaluate their usefulness.
- The advantages and disadvantages of different salesforce organisation structures.
- How to compute the numbers of salespeople needed for different selling situations.
- Factors to be considered when developing sales territories.
- How to strike a balance between various sales compensation plans.
- How to establish priorities in relation to customers, travelling time and evolving call patterns.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Sales and marketing directors, managers, executives, practitioners and staff.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- Recruitment and selection
- Motivation and training
- Organisation and compensation
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Sales Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!