Sales Promotion, Field Marketing and Brand Experience ManagementLondon Business Training & Consulting
Sales Promotion, Field Marketing and Brand Experience Management
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The value and role of sales promotions.
- Ways in which sales promotion is thought to work.
- The merits of loyalty and retention programmes.
- Different sales promotion methods and techniques.
- Ideas associated with field marketing and related activities.
- Principles associated with brand experience.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
- Those who wish to understand how brands create communications and engage audiences in brand conversations.
- Those employed by governmental, charitable, other not-for-profit and third-sector organisations who need to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- Those who wish to develop insights into the reasoning behind the marketing communications activities used by organisations.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
Sales Promotion, Field Marketing and Brand Experience
- Sales promotion plans: the objectives
- Retention programmes
- Sales promotion: methods and techniques
- Range of field marketing activities
- Brand experience and events
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Sales Promotion, Field Marketing and Brand Experience Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!