Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Empower others.
- Empower yourself.
- Engage others effectively.
- Diagnose and facilitate team development.
- Build high-performance teams.
- Facilitate team leadership.
- Foster effective team membership.
- Learn how to create positive deviance in organisations.
- Develop the capability to lead positive change.
- Acquire the ability to mobilise the capabilities of others in achieving positive change.
- Make impactful and engaging oral presentations.
- Write clearly and persuasively.
- Respond appropriately to questions and challenges.
- Implement guidelines for planning and conducting effective meetings.
- Enhance the value of meetings attended.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Senior managers and executives.
- Those who wish to develop their group and communication skills.
- Those who wish to develop themselves as more competent and effective managers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
Empowering and Engaging Others
- The meaning of empowerment
- Dimensions of empowerment
- How to develop empowerment
- Inhibitors to empowerment
- Fostering engagement
Building Effective Teams and Teamwork
- The advantages of teams
- Team development
- Leading teams
- Team membership
Leading Positive Change
- Ubiquitous andescalating change
- The need for frameworks
- A framework for leading positive change
Making Oral and Written Presentations
- Essential elements of effective presentations
- Formulate a specific strategy
- Develop a clear structure
- Support your points
- Use an enhancing style
- Style in oral communication
- Style in written communication
- Supplement your presentation by responding to questions and challenges
- Conducting effective meetings: a short guide for meeting managers and meeting participants
- The five Ps of effective meetings
- Suggestions for group members
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Senior Management Skills Development course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!