Statement of Profit or Loss ReportingLondon Business Training & Consulting
Statement of Profit or Loss Reporting
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How financial information is presented by, and may be evaluated from, the statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income.
- The accounting requirements of IFRS 15.
- The accounting requirements of IAS 33 Earnings per Share.
- The tax relating to the profits or losses a company makes, the assets and liabilities a company has, and how this is accounted for.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Accounting and financial specialists
- Those who wish to understand how to interpret the financial statements of business entities.
- Those who wish to learn the mechanics of preparing financial statements under IFRS.
- Individuals charged with the responsibility of providing financial information about a reporting entity that is useful to users in making decisions.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
Statement of Profit or Loss Reporting Issues
- Reporting performance
- Revenue from contracts with customers
- Earnings per share
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Statement of Profit or Loss Reporting course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!