Strategic Customer Relationship ManagementLondon Business Training & Consulting
Strategic Customer Relationship Management
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand that:
- Customer portfolio management (CPM) consists of a number of disciplines and allows companies to decide which customers they want to serve, and broadly how to serve them.
- Customers will only be retained if they experience value as a result of their transactions with a company.
- Customer experience throughout the lifecycle and at every touchpoint must meet customer expectations.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Sales and marketing directors, managers, executives, practitioners and staff.
- Senior and mid-level managers who are involved in customer relationship management (CRM) programmes and system implementations, whether in a marketing department, the sales force or the service centre.
- Contemporary CRM professionals who sell products or services, to consumers or businesses.
- Senior managers who realise that profitable customers are their company’s greatest asset and seek guidance to retain them.
- Those who wish to understand the CRM landscape that covers the vastness between operational and strategic CRM, with an overview of customer-related data and data mining.
- Managers looking to take customer-centred strategies to the next level.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
- Customer portfolio management
- How to deliver customer-experienced value
- Managing customer experience
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Strategic Customer Relationship Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!