Strategic Management of Information SystemsLondon Business Training & Consulting
Strategic Management of Information Systems
Linking Systems to Strategy and the Organisation
- Brief overview of business strategy frameworks
- Brief overview of organisational strategies
- Social business lens: building a social business strategy
- Brief overview of information systems strategy
Information Systems Strategy: Architecture and Infrastructure
- From vision to implementation
- Architectural principles
- Enterprise architecture
- Virtualisation and cloud computing
- Social business lens: building social-mobile applications
Cost Recovery of Information Systems
- Organising to respond to business demand: a maturity model
- What a manager can expect from the IT organisation
- Chief Information Officer
- Social business lens: community management
- Building a business case
- IT portfolio management
- Valuing IT investments
- Monitoring IT investments
Governance of the Information Systems Organisation
- IT governance
- IT governance and security
- Social business lens: the consumerisation of technology
- Decision-making mechanisms
- Governance frameworks for control decisions
Business Analytics and Knowledge Management
- Knowledge management processes
- Business intelligence
- Components of business analytics
- Big data
- Social analytics
- Social business lens: social graphs
Suitability - Who should attend?
This BIS training is suitable for:
- Managers who wish to participate in information systems (IS) decisions.
- Current and future managers who wish to be introduced to the broader implications of the impact of IS.
- Contemporary managers who need to know about their organisation’s capabilities and uses of information.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this CIO training course, you will be able to understand:
- The Information Systems Strategy Triangle framework for alignment of IS and the business.
- A framework for understanding the four components of IS architecture: hardware, software, networks, and data.
- The business of IT.
- IS organisation, funding models, portfolios, and monitoring options.
- The governance of IS resources.
- Business intelligence, knowledge management, and analytics and an overview of how companies manage knowledge using business analytics.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Strategic Management of Information Systems course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!