Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Selling in its historical role and its place within marketing and a marketing organisation.
- Different types of buyers and their thinking.
- The institutions through which sales are made – channels, including industrial, commercial and public authority selling.
- Selling for resale.
- International selling as an increasingly important area in view of the ever increasing ‘internationalisation’ of business.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Sales and marketing directors, managers, executives, practitioners and staff.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- Development and role of selling in marketing
- Characteristics of modern selling
- Success factor for professional salespeople
- Types of selling
- The marketing concept
- Sales strategies
- The planning process
- The place of selling in the marketing plan
- Consumer and organisational buyer behaviour
- Sales settings
- International selling
- Law and ethical issues
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Strategic Sales course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!