Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Strategic SalesLondon Business Training & Consulting
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Selling in its historical role and its place within marketing and a marketing organisation.
- Different types of buyers and their thinking.
- The institutions through which sales are made – channels, including industrial, commercial and public authority selling.
- Selling for resale.
- International selling as an increasingly important area in view of the ever increasing ‘internationalisation’ of business.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Sales and marketing directors, managers, executives, practitioners and staff.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- Development and role of selling in marketing
- Characteristics of modern selling
- Success factor for professional salespeople
- Types of selling
- The marketing concept
- Sales strategies
- The planning process
- The place of selling in the marketing plan
- Consumer and organisational buyer behaviour
- Sales settings
- International selling
- Law and ethical issues
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Find out more about this Strategic Sales course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.