Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How to broaden the organisational framework so that procurement needs are met in a way that achieves value for money and promotes positive outcomes for the organisation, the economy, the environment, and society.
- The application of sustainable development criteria to spending and investment decisions.
- How to address policy through procurement.
- How the product-based and supplier-based approaches can be combined to implement sustainable procurement.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Professional managers in trade and industry, active in purchasing or supply chain management, who are interested in opportunities for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement and supply function of their organisations.
- Those who supervise procurement staff directly or indirectly.
- Those who come from a non-procurement background and are interested in the latest developments in procurement.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- Delivering value for money through sustainable procurement
- Triple bottom line considerations
- ‘In-country value’ and other responsibilities in procurement
- Developing and improving a sustainable supply chain
- Example approaches: Product-based and supplier-based
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Sustainable Procurement course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!