Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Procurement ProcessLondon Business Training & Consulting
The Procurement Process
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The major tasks and responsibilities of purchasing.
- How purchasing may develop over time as a business function.
- The key elements of the procurement process.
- The various roles in a buying decision-making unit.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Professional managers in trade and industry, active in purchasing or supply chain management, who are interested in opportunities for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement and supply function of their organisations.
- Those who supervise procurement staff directly or indirectly.
- Those who come from a non-procurement background and are interested in the latest developments in procurement.
- Those who are interested in procurement and supply management in its broadest sense.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
The Purchasing Management Process
- Primary tasks and responsibilities of the procurement function
- Supporting the internal client
- Professionalising purchasing by delivering value for money
- How purchasing and supply management develops over time
Decision-making in Procurement
- Creating the Statement of Requirement
- Supplier sourcing
- Supplier evaluation and award
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Find out more about this The Procurement Process course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.