The Public Sector Leadership TrajectoryLondon Business Training & Consulting
The Public Sector Leadership Trajectory
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The issues around leadership.
- Successful public service leaders are not just the same as leaders in other sectors.
- The reform agenda is more than reorganisation, because it involves adaptation and/or renewal.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Those who work in the public services and wish to achieve credible and dynamic leadership.
- Managerial leaders who wish to be successful in the public services.
- Those taking on the responsibility of leadership in the public services.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
The Leadership Trajectory
- Who are the leaders? The role of politics in public service leadership.
- Leading change and renewal – the ultimate aspiration for public service
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this The Public Sector Leadership Trajectory course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!