Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Role of the HR Function in Changing Times
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The different models available for analysing the role of the HR function.
- The implementation of HRM by HR specialists, shared service centres and consultants, and how these interact with each other.
- The contribution that HRM can make to organisational success and the measures used to evaluate this.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- HR managers and executives
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior HR officers and assistants who wish to understand and contribute to the development and implementation of HRM within their organisations.
- Small-business owners and managers responsible for the people function within their organisations.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
The Role of the HR function in Changing Times
- The development of HR as a specialist function
- Analysing the role of the HR function
- New forms of delivery: outsourcing, shared service centres and E-HRM
- Assessing the contribution of the HR function
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this The Role of the HR Function in Changing Times course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.