Key Account Management - In-house CourseLeadership Development Ltd
Key Account Management - In-house Course
All available course dates
Key Account Management - 2 day advanced sales skills training course - Live virtual training
As rewarding and necessary as it is, the ability to make big sales to big customers requires a particular set of skills, particularly in a modern business environment that is both complex and volatile.
This two day Key Account Management course has been developed specifically to give experienced account managers the up-to-date sales skills needed to respond to growing customer focus on procurement issues and react effectively to other buying trends. The innovative and highly intensive programme is designed to highlight and consolidate best practice, which involves a significant shift away from account management as 'account farming' and towards business development. The goal is to give participants the tools to differentiate themselves by how they sell, focusing their efforts on the business that will create the most value.
By the end of the course delegates will have learnt to:
- Apply the best strategy & tactics to modern account development
- Tailor their selling style to each account, differentiating between 'insight' and 'consultative' selling
- Be more persuasive in influencing buyers away from the competition
- Make effective use of the LDL Account Mapping Guide
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Key Account Management course is suitable for experienced salespeople with key account responsibilities looking to gain more advanced skills in key account management and development.
The course is delivered online via Zoom. Each day is split into separate sessions with breaks at scheduled intervals.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- How buying has changed and how sellers need to adapt accordingly
- How to unravel the account’s organisational structure and ‘politics’
- How to design a modern day account development strategy
- Recognising the right business to target
- How to network. The importance of LinkedIn
- How to sell into complex accounts with multiple decision makers
- How to lead virtual or real teams towards commercial success
- How to be a trusted adviser and strategic partner
- Beyond solution selling - How to sell insights and stimulate gap recognition
- Understand the Psychology of a Buying Process
- How to maintain motivation, confidence and self-discipline in the longer sales cycle
- How to reduce the customer’s perception of risk
- How to handle Procurement and the modern day buyer
- Understand the customer’s perspective on your offering – How buyers use the Kraljik matrix
- The importance of implementation
- How to turn a satisfied customer into a source of further business
- How to become a profit improvement specialist by reducing customer costs or improving revenues
- How to sell ROI and strategic alignment
Contact Leadership Development Ltd to discuss pricing for this in-house course.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Leadership Development Ltd (LDL) is a leading international provider of training in leadership, management, sales and negotiation for professionals at all levels across an organisation, from front-line staff to senior managers. With over 30 years of experience in the sector,...
Average rating 4.8Based on 30 reviews
Find out more about this Key Account Management - In-house Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Read about how LDL brought the Carphone Warehouse together to retain managers and help employees live its new values.
To succeed in key account management we must make lots of contacts and talk to lots of people within the account. One of the ways customers reduce risk is to ensure that as many of their people as possible are in favour of the decision.
Corporate Training for Teams