Professional Sales Management - 2 day scheduled sales training course
This two day sales management training is designed to improve sales people by combining performance improvement techniques with the correct leadership style. The course will teach you how to improve the performance of each member of your sales team - and how to do it profitably.
The course creates the ideal climate for attitude motivation which is fast becoming established as a highly efficient method for improving results in today’s market place.
Participants discover new ways to inspire greater teamwork and co-operation from others. They develop a better understanding of people management. They become more confident in their ability to make decisions and resolve difficulties. They improve their ability to communicate their thoughts and ideas.
The end result is a smoother-running, more motivated and more productive sales team.
Upcoming start dates
1 February, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
25 April, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
19 June, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
Enquire for details
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for professionals managing sales teams.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion of this sales management course will help delegates to:
- Gain a comprehensive appreciation of modern sales management techniques, skills and styles
- Be able to increase the performance of each member of their sales force
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of both incentive and attitude motivation and how to use them
- Be able to ensure their sales force is using the most efficient sales improvement systems currently available
Training Course Content
This two day training programme will address the following topics:
- How to motivate a sales force
- How to use attitude and incentive motivation
- How to recognise and cure the de-motivators
- How to design and implement the right sales improvement system for your company
- How to apply sales management by objectives
- How to set targets
- How to make the average performer think like a winner
- How to use the leadership models
- How leadership skills and styles affect performance
- How to structure and run a sales meeting
- Developing your speaking skills
- How to recruit good sales people - The laws of recruitment
- How to interview including a simple 3 step formula to select those who can and will sell
- How to conduct performance appraisals
- How to coach, praise and provide constructive criticism
- The importance of attitude development
- How to develop drive, confidence and enthusiasm in your team
- How to overcome discouragement
- How to design competitions.
- The role of recognition - ‘it’s the publicity not the prize.’
- How to delegate
Why choose Leadership Development Ltd
99% of delegates on our programmes rate them as ‘Good’ or ‘Excellent’
Founded in 1974
More than 600,000 people have participated in LDL programmes so far
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 4.9
Very clear structure and delivery. I really liked the way that an action plan was created as we went through each section of the course. Nick was great to work with - patient, f...
Provided lots of good useful, practical tips to use in class. The steps on giving feedback are very valuable to me at the moment as i have struggled in this area of management. ...
Nick was very personable, explained everything in detail and was able to really break a lot of the theory down and simplify it. Also really helped that I was able to apply the s...
The cost of this course is £995 + VAT.
In-house & bespoke training
LDL can also deliver this course in-house at a location of your choice, or develop a bespoke programme to suit your particular organisational or departmental needs.
Leadership Development Ltd - Leadership, Management & Sales Courses
Leadership Development Ltd (LDL) is a leading international provider of training in leadership, management, sales and negotiation for professionals at all levels across an organisation, from front-line staff to senior managers. With over 30 years of experience in the sector,...