Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Professional Sales ManagementLeadership Development Ltd
Professional Sales Management - 2 day scheduled sales training course
This two day sales management training is designed to improve sales people by combining performance improvement techniques with the correct leadership style. The course will teach you how to improve the performance of each member of your sales team - and how to do it profitably.
The course creates the ideal climate for attitude motivation which is fast becoming established as a highly efficient method for improving results in today’s market place.
Participants discover new ways to inspire greater teamwork and co-operation from others. They develop a better understanding of people management. They become more confident in their ability to make decisions and resolve difficulties. They improve their ability to communicate their thoughts and ideas.
The end result is a smoother-running, more motivated and more productive sales team.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for professionals managing sales teams.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion of this sales management course will help delegates to:
- Gain a comprehensive appreciation of modern sales management techniques, skills and styles
- Be able to increase the performance of each member of their sales force
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of both incentive and attitude motivation and how to use them
- Be able to ensure their sales force is using the most efficient sales improvement systems currently available
Training Course Content
This two day training programme will address the following topics:
- How to motivate a sales force
- How to use attitude and incentive motivation
- How to recognise and cure the de-motivators
- How to design and implement the right sales improvement system for your company
- How to apply sales management by objectives
- How to set targets
- How to make the average performer think like a winner
- How to use the leadership models
- How leadership skills and styles affect performance
- How to structure and run a sales meeting
- Developing your speaking skills
- How to recruit good sales people - The laws of recruitment
- How to interview including a simple 3 step formula to select those who can and will sell
- How to conduct performance appraisals
- How to coach, praise and provide constructive criticism
- The importance of attitude development
- How to develop drive, confidence and enthusiasm in your team
- How to overcome discouragement
- How to design competitions.
- The role of recognition - ‘it’s the publicity not the prize.’
- How to delegate
The cost of this course is £995 + VAT.
In-house & bespoke training
LDL can also deliver this course in-house at a location of your choice, or develop a bespoke programme to suit your particular organisational or departmental needs.
Leadership Development Ltd (LDL) is a leading international provider of training in leadership, management, sales and negotiation for professionals at all levels across an organisation, from front-line staff to senior managers. With over 30 years of experience in the sector,...
Find out more about this Professional Sales Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
Read about how LDL brought the Carphone Warehouse together to retain managers and help employees live its new values.