The New Professional Selling SkillsLeadership Development Ltd
The New Professional Selling Skills
All available course dates
The New Professional Selling Skills - 2 day scheduled sales training course - Live virtual training
Today's market demands a range of selling skills that are crucial to sales success and tangible business results.
This intensive two day New Professional Selling Skills course is designed precisely to give salespeople at every level a comprehensive understanding of the next generation consultative-partner selling skills needed to meet the demands of the modern market place. The programme covers both the skill and the will to win in detail, addressing the end-to-end structure of the sales process and coaching modern sales strategies in an accurate, definable way.
By the end of the highly participative learning experience, delegates will have developed the skills and confidence to:
- Be seen as trusted advisers, using questions rather than reasons as their primary persuasive tools
- Plan calls that focus on what they will ask the prospect, rather than what they will tell them
- Differentiate their proposition from their competitors'
- Make effective use of gap analysis and the LACPOMAC® & LACPAAC® selling skills models
Suitability - Who should attend?
This New Professional Selling Skills course is suitable for:
- Anyone responsible for winning new business, be it from new or existing accounts
- Account managers
- Business development managers
- Client service managers
The course is delivered online via Zoom. Each day is split into separate sessions with breaks at scheduled intervals.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- The Seven principles of consultative-partner selling
- How to make appointments by telephone, how to handle voicemail
- How to build trust
- LinkedIn - the new handshake
- How to sell an idea, the new psychology of selling, what makes people buy
- How to open the sale, how to probe for requirements
- How to match, how to gain commitment and close
- How to use gap analysis strategies to uncover and develop the prospect’s requirement
- How to use the LACPOMAC® selling model.
- How to sell solutions and insights
- How to sell against competition
- How to sell the concept of partnership
- How to handle and pre-handle objections
- How to handle ‘I want to think about it’ using the LACPAAC® model
- Introduction to negotiating tactics
- How to develop unshakeable confidence
- How to use attitude development to build drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation
The cost of this course is £895 + VAT.
In-house & bespoke training
LDL can also deliver this course in-house at a location of your choice, or develop a bespoke programme to suit your particular organisational or departmental needs.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
With product and service quality becoming more and more alike, the quality of the salesperson is having a greater influence on the customer’s decision to buy. This short video by LDL’s Robin Fielder sets out four levels of salesperson effectiveness, to help guide you towards adding more value for your customer. Snippet content from LDL’s The New Professional Selling Skills course.
Leadership Development Ltd (LDL) is a leading international provider of training in leadership, management, sales and negotiation for professionals at all levels across an organisation, from front-line staff to senior managers. With over 30 years of experience in the sector,...
Average rating 4.8Based on 23 reviews.
Find out more about this The New Professional Selling Skills course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Read about how LDL brought the Carphone Warehouse together to retain managers and help employees live its new values.
Master these four principles of consultative partnering and you will transform your approach to important sales opportunities.
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams