Creative Thinking & InnovationLeading Edge Leadership
Creative Thinking & Innovation
All available course dates
Creative Thinking and Innovation
Would you like your employees to be more creative and innovative? They can be. When you apply creative thinking and innovation to every aspect of your business or organisation, you are able to have a sustainable competitive advantage and stay ahead of your competition.
This is a fast-paced, highly practical day with a very personal approach. Each delegate identifies their biggest workplace challenge and applies The Six-Step Creative Thinking Model to come up with the best solution for their identified challenge. Delegates use a range of simple, but very powerful creative and innovative techniques that can subsequently be used across all areas of their work.
The feedback from this one-day virtual course has been consistently outstanding.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This one-day virtual programme is suitable for anyone who wants to develop their creative thinking and build their innovation skillset.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of this one-day virtual programme you will:
- Be familiar with and able to apply The Six-Step Creative Thinking Model for solving your biggest workplace challenge.
- Be able to succinctly define your challenge, diagnose the causes, come up with a range of solutions, select your best solution, get buy-in for your solution, and know how to monitor and evaluate your identified plan.
- Develop a range of creative and innovative techniques to assess and solve your workplace challenge, including the Why/ Why technique, the Ideas Generation technique, the Effort-Impact Matrix, and the Four-Step Buy-In Model.
- Understand the difference between creativity and innovation.
- Know whether you are a left-brain thinker or a right-brain thinker.
Training Course Content
9.30 am – 11.00 am (virtual workshop 1)
- The Six-Step Creative Thinking Model.
- Step 1 – Identifying and defining succinctly your workplace challenge.
- Step 2 – Diagnosing the causes/root cause of your challenge.
12.00 pm – 1.30 pm (virtual workshop 2)
- Creativity v Innovation – what’s the difference?
- Step 3 – Generating solutions; the Ideas Generation technique.
- Step 4 – Identifying your best solution; the Effort-Impact Matrix.
3.00 pm – 4.30 pm (virtual workshop 3)
- Are you a left-brain or a right brain thinker?
- Step 5 – Implementing your plan and getting buy-in; The Four-Step Buy-In Model.
- Step 6 – Monitoring and evaluating – the only two questions you need to ask.
Course delivery details
Leading Edge Leadership’s virtual workshops are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
Our one-day virtual training programmes consist of 3 x 90-minute virtual workshops, typically scheduled at the following times:
- 9.30 am – 11.00 am: virtual workshop 1
- 12.00 pm – 1.30 pm: virtual workshop 2
- 3.00 pm – 4.30 pm: virtual workshop 3
This scheduling allows for adequate breaks between each virtual workshop that will fit in easily around hectic work schedules and has proved hugely successful.
Our team of nine highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging virtual learning experience.
- You can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Creative Thinking and Innovation works best with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 18 attendees. (Our virtual workshops can have up to 25 attendees).
- The three virtual workshops are delivered “live” in a fast-paced, highly interactive style using a range of features (breakout rooms, polling, facilitated activities, video clips and story-telling).
We deliver this programme on our Zoom platform as the Zoom features (chat, breakout rooms, polling etc)ensure the virtual workshops are highly interactive and engaging. (We can also deliver the virtual workshops on your preferred platform).
We provide electronic copies of any handouts/profiles (in advance of the programme) along with the link and instructions for joining and this can be forwarded to each attendee. After the programme we provide a copy of the PPT slides (to forward to attendees), a list of the attendees who attended and screenshots of the attendee feedback.
Why choose Leading Edge Leadership
We offer a wide range of 90-minute virtual workshops for clients worldwide - connect from anywhere, anytime
Our specialist trainers have over 15 years of experience in their field
We have over 1,000 course review ratings, averaging 4.7 out of 5 stars
This one-day virtual programme costs £1500 per day (plus VAT where applicable) - working out at £150 per day per attendee with 10 attendees).
We offer a £100 discount on our daily rate when two or more training days are booked (£1400 per day).
Leading Edge Leadership
Leading Edge Leadership Ltd is a UK-based international training company specialising in providing 90-minute virtual and face-to-face workshops, virtual and face-to-face leadership and management training programmes and coaching for organisations in most industries - FTSE 100, Councils, Universities, Tech, Law,...
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews.
Find out more about this Creative Thinking & Innovation course - simply fill out your details:
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams