Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Leadership: How To Lead Difficult PeopleLeading Edge Leadership
How To Lead Difficult People - 90 Minute In-House Workshop
This course from Leading Edge Leadership is designed to give participants the ability to understand difficult people and be able to resolve the issues that occur with ease. This workshop will help participants discover what makes people tick, what they are thinking and why it is that they do certain things, allowing you to dissipate unpleasant situations and turn them into opportunities to unlock the potential of these difficult people.
Leading Edge Leadership’s 90-minute bite-sized workshops provide your people with the flexibility to attend highly focused learning workshops that will fit in easily around their hectic work schedules, and are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
- Each workshop is completed in 90 minutes – no longer than the average meeting – and is held at your site, anytime, anywhere.
- Leading Edge Leadership also deliver our bite-sized workshops as webinars – so you can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Every workshop is highly focused and contains the essentials of the topic it covers.
- Up to three workshops can be held in any one day.
- You can choose any combination of workshops and have up to 25 people in attendance at each workshop – so you can provide training for up to 75 delegates per day.
The “How To” bite-sized workshops are designed using accelerated learning techniques to ensure maximum learning in minimum time. Each bite-sized workshop allows your people to learn new skills to put into effect as soon as they walk out of the room. Incredibly time and cost efficient, this “How To” series of workshops reflects the realities of today’s business environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for anyone who wants to learn how to positively handle those difficult people in the workplace and outside of work.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
In 90 minutes participants will learn how to positively handle difficult people by:
- understanding the 7 difficult people types
- identifying your preferred conflict-handling style: a self-evaluation
- knowing how to deal with difficult customers
- learning the 6 steps for handling complaints
Training Course Content
In this workshop participants learn techniques for positively managing the 7 difficult people types. Participants are introduced to the three elements of conflict and the four levels of conflict and also identify their preferred conflict handling style.
The workshop identifies the behaviours associated with those who act in an aggressive, assertive or passive manner and how to deal with these behaviours. Participants learn a technique to disagree agreeably so that they can always behave in a mature manner with a difficult person.
The 90-minute bite-sized workshops are priced on a sliding scale:
1st workshop: £750
2nd workshop: £350
3rd workshop: £250
Typically, for most clients Leading Edge Leadership deliver three workshops in one day, working out at our standard daily rate of £1350 plus VAT. This price includes all participant materials.
Up to 25 participants may attend each workshop.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Leading Edge Leadership
Leading Edge Leadership
Leading Edge Leadership Ltd is a UK-based international training company specialising in providing tailored leadership, management and personal development training solutions, working with organisations and businesses who are leaders in their field. Leading Edge Leadership pride themselves on their unique...