Presenting with ConfidenceLeading Edge Leadership
Presenting with Confidence
All available course dates
Presenting With Confidence
In today’s working world, presenting is a fact of life – it is a core business skill and we are expected to be good at it. For those of us who worry about presenting, this poses a huge problem: how do we learn to present and get good at it?
This one day virtual programme is your answer. No matter what your current level is, you can learn to be a really good presenter. Every aspect of presenting is covered, not only can you learn the nuts and bolts of putting a presentation together, but also the art of presentation performance. Presenting with Confidence is full of tried and tested techniques, with secrets from the most accomplished presenters and, most importantly, lots and lots of encouragement to turn you into a brilliant presenter.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This one-day virtual programme is suitable for those who want to learn how to design and deliver great presentations and take their presentation skills to another level.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of this one-day virtual programme you will:
- Have a very simple three-step template for preparing a presentation and a very powerful three-step template for delivering a presentation.
- Be aware of the three things all great presenters do.
- Understand the power of simplicity for delivering a memorable presentation.
- Prepare and deliver a two-minute work-related presentation with coaching-in-the-moment.
- Know how to design PowerPoint slides for maximum effect and how to handle a Q&A session so that you are always in control.
Training Course Content
9.30 am – 11.00 am (Webinar 1)
- Identify the ten qualities of a great presenter and learn the three things all great presenters do.
- How to make your presentation memorable by keeping it simple.
- The innovative presentation techniques so eloquently used by Barack Obama.
12.00 pm – 1.30 pm (Webinar 2)
- Presentation Preparation: the three steps you must take before you stand up and present – profile your audience, structure and shape your messages, design your visual aids.
- Presentation Structure: the three steps for delivering the perfect presentation – hook, three key messages, conclusion.
- The Fundamentals of Presenting – overcoming nerves, body posture, eye contact, notes.
3.00 pm – 4.30 pm (Webinar 3)
- How to design PowerPoint slides for maximum impact; the two secrets you need to be aware of when using a flip-chart.
- Prepare, practice, and deliver a two-minute work-related presentation with “coaching-in-the-moment” (your presentation can be recorded if you want a recording).
- How to effectively handle a Q&A session so that you finish on a high note.
Course delivery details
Leading Edge Leadership’s webinars are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
Our one-day virtual training programmes consist of 3 x 90-minute webinars, typically scheduled at the following times:
- 9.30 am – 11.00 am: Webinar 1
- 12.00 pm – 1.30 pm: Webinar 2
- 3.00 pm – 4.30 pm: Webinar 3
This scheduling allows for adequate breaks between each webinar that will fit in easily around hectic work schedules and has proved hugely successful.
Our team of nine highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging virtual learning experience.
- You can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Presenting With Confidence works best with a minimum of six and a maximum of ten attendees.
- The three webinars are delivered “live” in a fast-paced, highly interactive style using a range of features (breakout rooms, polling, facilitated activities, video clips and story-telling).
We deliver this programme on our Zoom platform as the Zoom features (chat, breakout rooms, polling etc)ensure the webinars are highly interactive and engaging. (We can also deliver the webinars on your preferred platform).
We provide electronic copies of any handouts/profiles (in advance of the programme) along with the link and instructions for joining and this can be forwarded to each attendee. After the programme we provide a copy of the PPT slides (to forward to attendees), a list of the attendees who attended and screenshots of the attendee feedback.
Why choose Leading Edge Leadership
We offer a wide range of 90-minute webinars for clients worldwide - connect from anywhere, anytime
Our specialist trainers have over 15 years of experience in their field
We have over 1,000 course review ratings, averaging 4.7 out of 5 stars
This one-day virtual programme costs £1500 per day (plus VAT where applicable) - working out at £150 per day per attendee with 10 attendees).
We offer a £100 discount on our daily rate when two or more training days are booked (£1400 per day).
Leading Edge Leadership
Leading Edge Leadership Ltd is a UK-based international training company specialising in providing 90-minute bite-sized leadership webinars, virtual leadership and management training programmes and coaching for organisations in most industries - FTSE 100, Councils, Universities, Tech, Law, Pharma, Telecoms, Banks,...
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews.
Find out more about this Presenting with Confidence course - simply fill out your details:
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams