CADLearning for AutoCAD® teaches the use of AutoCAD (2015-2019 versions and any new version that becomes available during your subscription period) as a world-class 2D and 3D design application. Its innovative interface, in combination with its powerful 3D tools, allows users to create nearly any design imaginable. The systematic project management tools make it easy to keep track of even the most complicated projects, and it makes for efficient coordination with colleagues. Its documentation and presentation tools allow users to share impressive presentations for both collaborators and clients.
Current Versions included in this Subscription:
NEW : AutoCAD 2019 – 817 Lessons (60 Hours 54 mins)
AutoCAD 2018 – 774 Lessons (54 Hours 35 mins)
AutoCAD 2017 – 750 Lessons (51 Hours 52 mins)
AutoCAD 2016 – 752 Lessons (51 Hours 32 mins)
AutoCAD 2015 – 765 Lessons (50 Hours 32 mins)
Please note that the training is designed around the PC versions of AutoDesk software.
Worldwide Access to Content
- Any Browser, Anytime, Anywhere
- Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 Desktop
- Download Lessons & View Offline
- Aligned with Learning Objectives
- All User & Professional Exams
- Practice Tests Included
- Watch, Hear & Read in One Interface
- Track Progress in Your Personal Dashboard
- Follow Along with Included Exercise Files
- Automatic access to new and updated titles and content as published during your subscription period
- Ability to create video playlists for quick access
- Skills and knowledge assessments to help you identify and close knowledge gaps - CADLearning Assessments automatically build an individualized learning plan just for you, based on your specific needs
- Exercise files for hands-on practice
- The CADLearning Plugin - An in-application performance support tool for point of need help
- Autodesk Certification Preparation Courses - Our certification preparation materials address every Autodesk learning objective to prepare you for the Autodesk Certified Professional Exams
Course Content : 2018 Version (760 lessons : 52h 39m 13s)
- Getting Started
- 2D Drawing Basics
- Drafting Settings
- Display Control
- Managing Layers
- Object Properties
- Utility and Inquiry Tools
- Complex Objects
- Annotation Objects
- Modify Objects - Manipulation Commands
- Modify Objects - Alteration Commands
- Modify Objects - Grips
- 2D Parametric Drawings
- Interface Customization
- Print and Plot Prep
- Blocks and Attributes
- External References and Reusable Content
- AutoCAD Utilities
- Command Customization
- 3D Basics
- Creating 3D Objects
- Modifying 3D Mesh Objects
- Working with Surface Objects
- Working with Point Clouds
- Modifying 3D Objects
- Model Documentation
- Collaborating with Others
Outcome / Qualification etc.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...
Find out more about this AutoCAD Series Beginner to Advanced Training - 12 Month Online Subscription course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!